Yesterday was a day of failed attempts.
I figured it’d be nice to have my Daily Platdude Pixelarts as some form of Pebble Watch, so I tried compressing over 200 pixelarts into something that the little watch could handle.
I’d rather not have it constantly trying to grab images from the server, so the best bet would be to somehow compress all those pictures down to something small enough to fit into the (I think) 100kb of space available.
I tried a number of attempts, but eventually opted to give up. Compilation wasn’t even working, when I had so many graphical elements in there.
A day’s coding, wasted.
I could potentially do it in groups of 100, but that defeats the point, IMO.
Aw well, never mind.
I did at least make a new AL Choon, yesterday, so that’s something!